Scrapbook Home Page Rubber Stamps Home Page Xyron 101 Uses Sign up for our mailing list Enter the FREE Monthly Giveaway
1. Run doily through the Xyron machine with Permanent Adhesive. Adhere to handmade paper. Tear handmade paper away leaving stringy fringes around the edges. Tear around heart leaving about 1/4" border with fringes.
2. Apply adhesive to the handmade paper and doily with the Xyron machine and leave the white paper liner on. Thread a piece of beading wire through loop in dragonfly button. Poke ends of wire through center of heart layers and twist in the back (after twisting, cut it short).
3. Poke a hole at the top of the heart and tie white ribbon into a bow. REMOVE the white paper liner and apply to the front of the card.
4. Stamp "happy birthday" on cream cardstock. Tear around edges. Run through Xyron machine and adhere to handmade paper. Tear around edges leaving stringy fringes.
5. Using razor knife and craft mat, cut 3 leaves from sheet of leaves vellum paper and 2 leaves from leaves printed paper in Elements Vellum Paper Book. Run all leaves through the Xyron machine and adhere to front flap of card, finishing with "happy birthday" on top.
6. Cut 4 photo corners out of gold cardstock and run them through the Xyron machine. Apply to the edges of the card.