Sign up for our mailing list
Every month 1 Stop Square brings you new Scrapbook ideas. Make sure you stop by to take a peek at our new ideas every month!
Our thanks to those who take the time to share their wonderful projects with others.
Easy as 1 - 2 - 3.....4 and your done !
By the Sea
Design By Jean Kievlan
Summer layouts are even more fun with your Xyron!
- Xyron® machine
- Xyron® Acid-Free Permanent or Repositionable Adhesive cartridge
- Provo Craft® Blue wave 8.5" x 11" paper
- Blue cardstock
- Provo Craft® Summer Fun Headliners
1. Cut out the Frame, "By the Sea" title, fish, and the photos.
2. Cut the Blue cardstock free-hand in the shape of the frame.
3. Cut a piece of Blue cardstock for the border underneath the title (free-hand) in a shape of the wave.
4. Run all items through the Xyron Acid-Free Repositionable or Permanent adhesive and arrange on the page as pictured.
It is easier to use the Repositionable Adhesive, while you can move it around if you change your mind on the layout (or if something doesn't fit). The items will not become permanent, yet they won't fall off.